Grapher is An excellent, multi-featured scientific graphing package, allowing the user to import data in many formats, create and combine a wide variety of 2- and 3-D plot types, and customize the plots in infinite detail.
Important Features of Grapher –
- Create Professional Graphs for Your Field – Quickly create stunning and informative 2D and 3D graphs. Choose from over 80 different graph typesand communicate your message to any audience with Grapher’s extensive graphing abilities. Click on the below graph groupings to see the different plots Grapher creates.
- Represent Data at Its Best – Control every aspect of your plot down to the smallest detail. Grapher’s extensive customization options allow you to convey complex ideas in an easy-to-understand manner. Whether you work in hydrology, geology, construction or the environmental industry, Grapher displays your data at its very best.
- Achieve Deeper Insights – Engineers, researchers, geologists and alike can make informed decisions with Grapher. Discover new opportunities and trends hiding in your data with Grapher’s statistical tools. Add custom or pre-defined fit curves, error bars, or compute statistics on the raw data for a thorough understanding of the underlying trend.
- Collaborate with Confidence – Quickly share your charts with colleagues, stakeholders, and clients, or with audiences in education or research settings. Get your graphs ready for printed publications by exporting to high quality formats like PDF or TIFF, or share your work online by exporting to PNG or SVG formats. Alternatively, Grapher makes it easy to insert diagrams into presentation tools such as Microsoft Word or PowerPoint with a simple copy and paste.
- Streamlined Workflows – Get up and running in matter of minutes. Grapher’s user interface was designed to take the guesswork out of learning a new program. We worked hard streamline workflows so you don’t have to.
- Work Smart, Not Hard with Automation – Don’t waste time doing the same process over and over. Create scripts to automate repetitive tasks, and run your favorite scripts directly from the Grapher ribbon. Grapher can be called from any automation-compatible programming languages such as C++, Python, or Perl. Grapher also ships with Scripter, a built-in Visual Basic compatible scripting tool. Better yet, use the script recorder to transform actions performed in Grapher into a script